Who can benefit from Music Therapy?
Individuals of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds can benefit from music therapy services. Music therapy can address a wide variety of needs and goal areas, therefore it can benefit individuals in many populations.
Below is a list of some (but not all!) of the populations who can benefit from music therapy services.
- Children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly
- Individuals with mental health concerns
- Individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities
- Individuals with aging-related conditions including Dementia
- Individuals who have experienced a traumatic brain injury
- Individuals with physical disabilities
Would you like to know more about our music therapists?
Give us a call at (269)329-0730, send us a message on our Facebook page, or fill out a music therapy interest form on our website. We are always glad to answer your questions.